Suggested change to LPD printing chapter smart script example

Guido Falsi mad at madpilot.net
Sun Sep 30 16:07:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

I created a revision on Phabric code review for a change I'd like to
suggest to the handbook:

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D17365

I've been using for years a smart filter script based on the one there,
but which I modified to use file(1) to distinguish file types.

After a discussion on svn-ports-all [1] I realized this could be useful
to to others, and I could share this improvement.

Anyone could review and commit the change, or ask for modifications is
any are required before it can be accepted?

Thanks!

[1]
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/svn-ports-all/2018-September/195057.html

--