RESEND: Over Due proforma invoice for payment

mnkiran at agwayglobal.com mnkiran at agwayglobal.com
Fri Sep 7 03:05:43 UTC 2018

Dear Customer,

Attached is a list of your overdue invoices. According to our
records, we have not received the payment yet. Please confirm the
accuracy of our accounts.

Please also confirm that you find our invoices accurate and
satisfactory. If this is not the case, kindly indicate which
invoices you are not satisfied with and we will correct them for
you.

If you have made the payment, kindly let us know the payment
date.

Please reply soonest, we are waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Pasi Karjunen
Finance
pasi.karjunen at ledil.com