Possible patch for zfs-zpool.html

Benedict Reuschling bcr at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 25 16:47:47 UTC 2018

Hello Sine Astris,

Am 25.10.18 um 11:28 schrieb sine astris:
> Hi,
>
> When upgrading zfs pool there is only an example for legacy boot
> systems, there doesn't seem to be an example for EFI systems in either
> the handbook, gpart(8), or zfs(8).
>
> I've attached a small patch to zfs-zpool.html which amends the warning
> already given.

Thank you for the addition to our documents. We usually don't edit the
HTML files as they are the output of our doc sources, which are in
DocBook XML. I'll work on getting your changes into the document.

If you want to know how to check out the sources, make changes to our
documents and submit a patch, take a look at this document:

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/overview.html#overview-quick-start

Regards,
Benedict