Valve World Expo 2018

Lauren Roger lauren.roger at tradesshowdata.com
Wed Nov 21 19:21:57 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am following up to check if you are interested in acquiring Attendees List
of "Valve World Expo 2018"?

Let me know if you would like to acquire Attendees List?

 . Attendees List:  Valve World Expo 2018.

. Total Count: 24,000

 Each record in the list contains: - Contact Name, Job Title,
Company/Business Name, Email, Tel Number, Website/URL etc.

If you are interested, please let me know your thoughts, so that I can send
you the no of contacts available and the pricing for it.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks & Regards,
Lauren Roger
Lead Generation

 Note: you were specifically sent this email based upon your company
profile, if you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply
as "No Requirements".