inquiry

jason jason at xingyeintl.com
Wed Nov 21 01:36:54 UTC 2018

Dear Sir/MadamWe are interested in your product.We would like you to send us product details of your various ranges,including packing picture and prices,and other details about the production.We are the large distributor and the wholesaler in Guangdong Province China. We believe that if your products' prices and quality are competitive enough, our market's cooperation prospect is promising.we will be glad to start a business relationship with you.Looking forward to receiving an early reply.Thank you and greetings,Jason