PTRE Come Experience the Entrepreneurial Mind of Greg Pinneo!

Walt Adams walt at waltadams.com
Mon Nov 12 15:51:12 UTC 2018

https://www.prosperitythroughrealestate.com/

There is nothing more common than people with great "tools" who achieve nothing. Why? The answer, simply put, lies in the way we as individuals think. The topic of "Mindset" can be dismissed easily, but those who consistently live in abundance credit it as the engine in the vehicle of success.

Greg Pinneo, our guest speaker/trainer at this month's Prosperity Through Real Estate General Meeting https://www.prosperitythroughrealestate.com/Calendar.aspx, has been a student of the topic for nearly forty years. His ability to convey awareness around the topics of belief, possibility, intention, awareness, and choice are unmatched.

Before agreeing to discuss the concepts of acquisition, financee, and negotiation, it has become a requisite in Greg's teaching that every audience first tackle the questions that give these tools a chance to perform. The beliefs we choose to embrace frame the realities we experience.

Join Greg Pinneo at the  Tuesday November 13th General Meeting where he'll cover:

●    Awareness of your current beliefs.

●    Understanding your "default systems" and adjusting those to serve you better

●    How to "question everything" so that you are in agreement with your installed beliefs

●    Discovering how possibility, intention, and proactivity join to create opportunity

●    How we can choose to install certain beliefs that will propel us to the top of our industry

●    How we can be in deliberate control of every aspect of our life

●    And much, much more!

We'll meet as always at the DoubleTree, 6161 W. Centinela Ave (near Sepulveda & the 405 San Diego Freeway) in Culver City at 7 pm on Tuesday November 13th. Admission is still free to everyone, but that will soon change!

Everyone is also invited to have a no-host dinner downstairs at the restaurant with our speaker &  myself at 6 pm. We always pick up some gold nuggets!

Steve Love, Co-Executive Director of Prosperity Through Real Estate

818-217-4630

www.prosperitythroughrealestate.com https://www.prosperitythroughrealestate.com/

Don't overlook the importance of this topic called "Mindset".  Of all the successful investors I know, most all of them place this as a vital prereguisite to their own success. You'll come away from Tuesday's meeting with not just the knowledge of it's importance, but an understanding of HOW, that is how you can acquire the necessary mindset for success in our industry. See you Tuesday!

Robyn at prosperitythroughrealestate.com mailto:Robyn at prosperitythroughrealestate.com

Robyn Love
8335 Winnetka Ave.
 Winnetka, CA 91306
818-217-4630

Walt Adams

Box 3462 Chatsworth, Chatsworth, CA 91313

Unsubscribe https://u4386369.ct.sendgrid.net/asm/unsubscribe/global/?user_id=4386369&data=D505Vqm44SO3gpICYuKlZQe2SO0CXznQ40SH_5ROWbe9gZp3ksIjk9M6GNhjj1kG0HgMgyK-UzEisHcD0ACvSnAKJ3smM9aWryt4R506IuGO-xMlc2ZMYM09lVFVzAFIfInYczY5EGQBRfC5oXHIqu8FFZwYNbszClBPCpQgTo0hSDSZs8LZf8TincnkqvVmnsHNy6u9L7eO20dg53bHcuBMmtVFNgQTyD6rmLsRj0J6AK_pgT8MuxXLssdQR8ijglkRQb0FQh_HCjbAkcYGxKJAMHHcRDyIJSCans5jKJSkewet17JIGqilw-pFRkOw0rTGqJowKwFUvDrMGzkLarYXuvJ5t1Ecc6HNK5YZ7x9zHj2eNBIWQUOEvJfa6T2a-sRv0zq8bnyKKO51W4xgrAjnjP9213JvHfj8BaHriuAyE-MGVvhFWR_aGhSQd8dTsh5UiNlAa8Q73KRtyrB55XGTK83q_FOdatooxEhm5RD6i1Fl1Nj_XmyW1cKhlSVCsOls9GRg0Li5i1asswx1gfB_nodq_ek5yoXKhk5jOhxiJaTh75KTA4r_TRMi8x0K1AiB-khRcBHf9c-mc5u3Slzq0AL-yk6HsyPJtLJGx9zwi0U5U65zBh74wCvtPWevU7hky5Yeya6wYBZYxdokwQ==