Opt-In to keep receiving our emails

Igoe International from at mailer.igoe.ie
Thu May 24 15:48:15 UTC 2018

Call us on:  353-1-830-2250   Visit Our Website(http://clicks.igoe.ie/email/S-26260@736074@dJuMWaq7_G0JoFLzriAgn__uLCxgWJHr3__yxpF0foQ.@)

The law on data protection is changing from 25 May 2018.

We will never bombard you with useless emails. However, we would like to keep you informed on relevant new products, applications and construction and property maintenance projects. So please do not miss this opportunity to receive our future communications. If you want to receive information from us in the future all you need to do is...

Click the link to give your consent, please click the link below.

  Please Opt Me in to keep receiving your emails(http://clicks.igoe.ie/email/S-26260@736075@dJuMWaq7_G0JoFLzriAgn__uLCxgWJHr3__yxpF0foQ.@)

View this email online here  | If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter you can unsubscribe by
Clicking Here(http://clicks.igoe.ie/profile/S-26260@dJuMWaq7_G0JoFLzriAgn__uLCxgWJHr3__yxpF0foQ.@1)| Please add from at mailer.igoe.ie to your address book.

135 Slaney Road, Dublin Industrial Estate, Glasnevin, Dublin D11 AW6D | Tel: 353-1-3830-2250