Request: Add the Event

Radiology and Oncology 2018 radiology at oncologymeeting.org
Sat Mar 3 08:13:32 UTC 2018

Dear

Greeting for the day.

We would like to request you for uploaded our conference details  on your
event website. Below are details.

Conference Title:  2nd World Congress on Radiology & Oncology

Theme: "Innovations and future directions in Radiology and Oncology".

attend "2nd World Congress on Radiology and Oncology" during July 16-17,
2018 Dubai, which include keynote presentation, oral talk, poster
presentation and scientific exhibition. Our prospective audience includes
radiologists, oncologists, researcher, professors, medical students,
physicians, medical physicists, clinical scientists, technologists and other
healthcare professionals. This event aims to provide participants working in
radiology and oncology with a venue in maintaining cutting-edge knowledge
and skills in their fields including radiation oncology, radiology,
oncology, nuclear medicine, cancer, medical imaging, nuclear cardiology,
radiobiology, medical physics and radiation protection and other related
disciplines.

Conference Website: https://radiology-oncology.annualcongress.com/

Special Credits:   CPD Credits and CME certificates would be provided.

Organization name: Radiology and Oncology 2018

Abstract Submission Link:
https://radiology-oncology.annualcongress.com/abstract-submission.php

Registration Link:
https://radiology-oncology.annualcongress.com/registration.php

Dates of the conference: 16-17 July, 2018

Venue for the conference:  JW Marriott Dubai, Abu Baker Al Siddique Road,
Hamarain Centre, Deira , PO Box 16590,Dubai, U.A.E.

Contact person: Mark Hunt

Email : radiology at oncologymeeting.org

Regards

Mark Hunt