Do you have a problem finding an Excellent translation provider?

Admin CLT admin at gccnewsletter.com
Thu Jun 21 04:11:24 UTC 2018

If you cannot view this email properly click here to view in browser
http://mediaadvertisingdubai.com/2018n/legal-m/legal-m.html?utm_source=email_from_06/21/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=www@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=Legal_translation_message#1

https://www.facebook.com/CLT.Official?utm_source=email_from_06/21/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=www@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=Legal_translation_message#1

https://twitter.com/CLT_tweet?utm_source=email_from_06/21/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=www@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=Legal_translation_message#1

https://www.linkedin.com/company/communication-legal-translation---dubai-uae?utm_source=email_from_06/21/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=www@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=Legal_translation_message#1
 		عربي
http://mediaadvertisingdubai.com/2018n/legal-m/legal-m-ar.html?utm_source=email_from_06/21/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=www@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=Legal_translation_message#1

CLT Services now available Online!

 		Send Online

 		Pay Online

 		Receive Online

Do you have a problem finding an
https://communicationdubai.com/legal-translation.php?utm_source=email_from_06/21/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=www@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=Legal_translation_message#1

EXCELLENT TRANSLATION
https://communicationdubai.com/legal-translation.php?utm_source=email_from_06/21/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=www@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=Legal_translation_message#1

provider?

If yes, read on…
https://communicationdubai.com/legal-translation.php?utm_source=email_from_06/21/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=www@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=Legal_translation_message#1

   Background

Established in 1996, Communication Legal Translation is the leading
Dubai-based legal translation office with translators who are sworn-in
and licensed by the UAE Ministry of Justice.

About Us
https://communicationdubai.com/about-us.php?utm_source=email_from_06/21/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=www@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=Legal_translation_message#1

   Clients

For more than 20 years, Communication Legal Translation has been
serving a wide customer base throughout the Arab countries of the
Middle East and worldwide.

Sample of customers
https://communicationdubai.com/our-clients.php?utm_source=email_from_06/21/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=www@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=Legal_translation_message#1

    Types of texts translated for the legal community

Communication Legal Translation has been translating all types of
legal texts for the legal community worldwide, such as: Pleading,
judgments, laws, Powers of attorney, memoranda of association,
agreements; etc.

 https://www.youtube.com/embed/hmx-HHEGuoI?autoplay=1&utm_source=email_from_06/21/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=www@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=Legal_translation_message#1

   Payment for the Translation of Legal Documents Online

 	* Send your documents to info at communicationdubai.com
 	* You will receive a quotation and delivery time in short order
 	* Pay translation charges via PayPal or 2Checkout as per given
instructions
 	* Translation will be delivered by email within the deadline

 Instruction re Pay Online
http://mediaadvertisingdubai.com/2018n/steps.html?utm_source=email_from_06/21/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=www@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=Legal_translation_message#1

   Long-term Strategy

Customer satisfaction is our ultimate objective. To this end, the
following factors made the backbone of our long-term strategy:

● Quality ● Service ● Honesty ● Competitive rates ●
Observing deadline

   Our Rates

Based on actual word count, we charge only for what we do.

Our rates for legal texts
http://www.mediaadvertisingdubai.com/2018/legal-m/legal-pricelist.html?utm_source=email_from_06/21/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=www@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=Legal_translation_message#1

   Our Translators

For ethical and professional reasons, we pay our translators well
above market rate. We are therefore very selective in terms of their
qualifications and experience. It takes us about 6 months to hire a
translator to ensure that he/she meets our top quality standards.

   Proofreading for Quality Assurance

For quality assurance, each translation job is done by two
translators:

 	* Translator, handpicked, qualified and experienced
 	* Proof-reader, a senior translator who acts as reader to ensure
that translation is error-free and meets our high quality standards

   Contract for a Long-term Business relation

To ensure consistency and long term business relation, we are willing
to enter into a long term contract that guarantees our rates for at
least one year

   Contact us now

For further information on starting a professional and lasting
business relationship:

Salah Al Zein
 General Manager/Owner (check CV
http://www.mediaadvertisingdubai.com/2018n/resume-Salah-Al-Zein.pdf?utm_source=email_from_06/21/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=www@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=Legal_translation_message#1)
 Communication Legal Translation

salah at communicationdubai.com

Office 209, Al Yasmeen Building, Salah Uddin Street,
 Next to Abu Hail Metro Station, Deira, Dubai, U.A.E
 Tel: +971 4 2663517

Unsubscribe
http://gccnewsletter.com/index.php/lists/jc2896a0fk26d/unsubscribe/nr983rvd1w578/nc5758am4o58b"
style="color:#fff;">To unsubscribe, click here