Need to Hire Great People with Rare Skills?

Nicholas Meyler nickm at wdsearch.com
Fri Jul 27 22:27:00 UTC 2018

Dear Entrepreneurs/VCs, Hiring Principals, Fellow Scientists/Engineers and HR People:

Are you, or your Company, currently trying to fill a particularly challenging yet vital position?

Nothing is more valuable to a Corporation than 'Human Capital', and a top Recruiter can save you and your company both time and money by filling a key position quickly, without the expenditure of countless man-hours wasted on a futile effort. Enlisting a wise consultative/collaborative Recruiter with an Engineering degree to your side can be a huge advantage, achieving rapid connections with a superior echelon of candidates; so is having a Recruiter whose research skills were formed and honed at one of the top-ranked academic departments in the World.

I offer both qualities, and even provide 'no-risk' guarantees of satisfaction on ALL retained searches. Whether your search needs are for junior positions or top-level senior scientists with hundreds of patents, I can demonstrate a track-record of prior success. Please contact me if you have a hiring need that requires special insight, dedication and intelligence to resolve.

Best Regards and Thank You,

Nicholas Meyler
GM/President, Technology Division
Wingate Dunross, Inc.
ph (818)597-3200 ext. 211
nickm at wdsearch.com

NOTE: Regarding GDPR Compliance and any recipients of this email who live with the EU (European Union) -- Please alert me if you would like your data deleted or if you have any questions about privacy and data issues.  All personal data is kept strictly confidential and is never shared without authorization and used strictly for purposes of identification of candidates.

Partial List of Successfully-Completed Engineering Searches:

3D Printing Mechanical Engineer at IrOs LLC
Analytical Chemist at NanoH2O
Board of Scientific Advisors Member at QSI Nanotech
Business Development Manager at Koch-Knight
CEO at RSET Technologies
CEO/COO at Eutricity
CEO/VP Sales and Marketing at Opta
Chief Chemical Engineer at CoolPlanet Biofuels
Chief Product Officer at Nexa3D
CTO at Unidym
Director of Nonvolatile Memory Business Development at Nanosys
Director of Quantum Computational Chemistry at Nanostellar
Director of Technical Marketing at Analogix
Director of Technical Sales at Bitboys
Director of Western Region Sales at S3
Director of WW Sales at NanoInk
DRAM Marketing Manager at Mitsubishi
Electrical Equipment Engineer at Diamond Foundry
Electrical Engineer at DuPont
Executive VP at Chroma Energy
Field Applications Engineer (Optical Ethernet) at TE Connectivity
Field Applications Engineer at ATI
Field Applications Engineer at Cyrix
Field Applications Engineer at Genesis Microchip
Field Applications Engineer at MediaQ
Field Applications Engineer at NanoH2O
Field Applications Engineer at Weitek
Global Growth Leader at Dow/DuPont
Machine-Vision Scientist at TE Connectivity
Materials Scientist/Rheologist at IrOs LLC
Mechanical Engineer at Diamond Foundry
Microfluidics Scientist at Bio-Rad Laboratories
QLEDs Device Physicist at NanoPhotonica
Senior CMOS Process Integration Engineer at Nantero
Senior Scientist High-Temp Materials at Morgan AM&T
Technical Marketing Manager at ATI
Technical Marketing Manager at Auravision
Technical Marketing Manager at C-Cube Microsystems
VP Business Development at MicroOptical Corp
VP Business Development at Ubiquitous Energy
VP of Chemical Engineering at Nantero
VP Intellectual Property and Licensing at Nantero
VP of Government Business Development at Nantero/Lockheed
VP of WW PR/Marcomm at 3Dfx
VP of WW Sales and Marketing at 3Dfx
VP Products at Unidym
VP Sales and Marketing at Memsic
VP Sales and Marketing at Millennial.net

Selected Accomplishments:

10 retained software placements at Rasna (3rd fastest-growing startup in the Nation, later sold to PTC for $500 million). My first retained search (1989) identified a candidate from a graduate program at RPI with studies in Differential Geometry in under two weeks, who accepted the job and spent 12 years with the company rising to VP status. No other search firms in the World had been able to produce any candidates at all for several months prior to my work.
21 placements at Nantero (featured on the cover of Scientific American as revolutionary nanotechnology, half of company acquired by Lockheed Martin). I am a proud shareholder, as well.  Yes, we do accept stock options as partial fees, if desired...
4 placements at NanoH2O (sold to LG Chem for $200 million)
10 retained placements at MicroDisplay, Inc. (miniature high-res LCD chips)
12 placements at TE Connectivity (world’s leading connectivity company)
Placed prolific Inventor with 391 granted patents and 356 patent applications still in process (extracted from Micron) with a $1million sign-on bonus. He led company to $billion+ revenues by solving key production issues. Placed prolific Inventor with 170 patents in conductive ink chemistry, etc. (extracted from Xerox)