Translation and formatting of powerpoint presentations

Admin CLT admin at dxbupdates.com
Tue Jul 17 13:11:48 UTC 2018

If you cannot view this email properly click here to view in browser
http://mediaadvertisingdubai.com/2018n/powerpoint/powerpoint.html?utm_source=email_from_07/17/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=powerpoint_presentations#1

https://www.facebook.com/CLT.Official?utm_source=email_from_07/17/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=powerpoint_presentations#1

https://twitter.com/CLT_tweet?utm_source=email_from_07/17/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=powerpoint_presentations#1

https://www.linkedin.com/company/communication-legal-translation---dubai-uae?utm_source=email_from_07/17/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=powerpoint_presentations#1
 		عربي
http://mediaadvertisingdubai.com/2018n/powerpoint/powerpoint-ar.html?utm_source=email_from_07/17/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=powerpoint_presentations#1

CLT Services now available Online!

 		Send Online

 		Pay Online

 		Receive Online

TRANSLATION AND FORMATTING OF

POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS
https://communicationdubai.com/power-point-formatting.php?utm_source=email_from_07/17/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=powerpoint_presentations#1

 		Certified by UAE Ministry of Justice

 	* Executive Presentations
 	* Research & Findings
 	* Future Plans & Strategies
 	* Business Proposals

  Background

Established in 1996, Communication Legal Translation is the leading
Dubai-based legal translation office with highly skilled and duly
licensed translators by the UAE Ministry of Justice who are able to
translate and format all types of PowerPoint presentations.

About Us
https://communicationdubai.com/about-us.php?utm_source=email_from_07/17/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=powerpoint_presentations#1

  Clients

For more than 20 years, Communication Legal Translation has been
serving a wide range of customers such as: Research institutes,
management consultants, advertising and public relations agencies, and
training companies, and economic and marketing consulting companies in
the GCC countries and worldwide.

Sample of customers.
https://communicationdubai.com/our-clients.php?utm_source=email_from_07/17/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=powerpoint_presentations#1

 Type of PowerPoint files we handle

For more than 20 years, we have been translating and formatting
PowerPoint files focusing on research studies, management and economic
consulting studies, market research studies, and training
presentations prepared by world-class entities. We are capable of
producing an exact image of any PowerPoint presentation in more than
75 languages.

Payment for the Translation of PowerPoint Files Online

 	* Send your documents to info at communicationdubai.com
 	* You will receive a quotation and delivery time in short order
 	* Pay translation charges via PayPal or 2Checkout as per given
instructions
 	* Translation will be delivered by email within the deadline

 Instruction re Pay Online
http://www.mediaadvertisingdubai.com/2018n/steps.html?utm_source=email_from_07/17/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=powerpoint_presentations#1

  Long-term Strategy

Customer satisfaction is our ultimate objective. To this end, the
following factors made the backbone of our long-term strategy:

● Quality ● Service ● Honesty ● Competitive rates ●
Observing deadline

 Our Rates

Based on actual word count, we charge only for what we do. We charge
our regular rates for translation plus a small amount per slide for
formatting.

  Proofreading for Quality Assurance

For quality assurance, each translation job is done by two
translators:

 	* Translator, handpicked, qualified and experienced in translating
financial documents
 	* Proof-reader, a senior translator who acts as reader to ensure
that translation meets our high quality standards

   Contact us now

For further information on starting a professional and lasting
business relationship:

Salah Al Zein
 General Manager/Owner (check CV
http://www.mediaadvertisingdubai.com/2018n/resume-Salah-Al-Zein.pdf?utm_source=email_from_07/17/2018&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=powerpoint_presentations#1)
 Communication Legal Translation

salah at communicationdubai.com

Office 209, Al Yasmeen Building, Salah Uddin Street,
 Next to Abu Hail Metro Station, Deira, Dubai, U.A.E
 Tel: +971 4 2663517

Unsubscribe
http://dxbupdates.com/index.php/lists/mf678tsj95af8/unsubscribe/cm024ffj7a1fa/ab806x9e0sebc"
style="color:#fff;">UNSUBSCRIBE