Document errata "Samba": Service start

fengzhenhua1987 at sina.com fengzhenhua1987 at sina.com
Tue Jul 17 01:38:23 UTC 2018

Hi;     I am a Chinese freebsd fan.     When I installed samba, I found that the startup command was wrong .    My production system is FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE and  the samba version is samba48-4.8.2 .    It's "service samba start" In the document (29.10. File and Print Services for Microsoft Windows Clients (Samba)Prev 	Chapter 29. Network Servers).     But it is wrong, actually it is "service samba_server start".     I want to correct the document to avoid other people meeting the same problem, causing the service to fail to start.