Help needed with entities and headers and such

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Fri Jul 6 09:53:12 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I recently tried updating the Javascript involved with google
analytics in r51804. Unfortunately I was either incomplete in my
testing or I had something special in my location environment since
the header is now incorrect. In particular it no longer expands "&"
although replacing them with just "&" errors out. As a result, I reverted
the change, but I'd like to redo it correctly.

The specific problem looked like:
===

if (typeof navigator.doNotTrack !== 'undefined' &&
(navigator.doNotTrack == '1')) {
allow_track = false;
}
if (allow_track && fbsdregex.test(h)) {

===

I'd like some help fixing this.

I am also aware of a similar change in share/xml/freebsd-xhtml-common.xsl where
  <xsl:template name="user.head.content">
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/layout/js/google.js" />
  </xsl:template>

needs to be replaced with the same content I added to header.ent.

Can I please get some help? Thanks!

--
Eitan Adler