Plastic Cards

Enigma Advertising & Design newsletter at enigmaadvertising.com
Fri Jan 19 08:00:38 UTC 2018

View Email Online

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning,

Are you still looking for trusted plastic card production for cooperation? We'd be glad to help.
We produce membership cards, discount cards, scratch cards,
key fob cards, matt laminated cards, plastic business cards, magnetic cards, smart cards, hologram cards and more!
Enigma Advertising is a leading supplier of plastic (pvc) cards.
Based in Cyprus, we supply plastic cards to a wide range of companies based in the Europe and across the World.

If you are interested please CLICK HERE.

For additional details please follow this link

For more info
http://www.enigmaglobal.com/plastic-cards

Regards

Enigma Advertising & Design