Books not building on fresh checkout

Russell Haley russ.haley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 03:31:42 UTC 2018

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 12:00 AM, Eitan Adler <lists at eitanadler.com> wrote:
> On 30 December 2017 at 23:57, Russell Haley <russ.haley at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> do you have the 'docproj' package installed?
>>
>> No I did not (but will shortly). Thank you!
>
> I would also encourage you to read the documentation primer. Available
> here: https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer
>

> --
> Eitan Adler

Hello, Section 7.7.1 discusses using General Entities to reference
other chapters in the book. The section uses an example listing
chapter1.xml, chapter2.xml and chapter3.xml. An introductory section
explained that the books are now organized using a directory per
chapter and the files are now simply called chapter.xml.

Does the above dichotomy mean the section should use an example of
chapter1/chapter.xml like below?

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd" [
<!ENTITY chapter.1 SYSTEM "chapter1/chapter.xml">
<!ENTITY chapter.2 SYSTEM "chapter2/chapter.xml">
<!ENTITY chapter.3 SYSTEM "chapter3/chapter.xml">
<!-- And so forth -->
]>

Thanks,

Russ