Southern California Linux Expo - SCALE Attendee List

Brent Watson brent.watson at tradeshowattendees.com
Mon Feb 19 17:25:02 UTC 2018

Greetings,

Would you be interested in Southern California Linux Expo - SCALE ?

We can provide you with 3,600 attendee contacts with their complete details
(First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Company, Web site/URL, Contact number,
Fax number, Email Id, Industry, Employee size, Revenue size, Country, state,
Zip Code and LinkedIn URL.)

Please keep me posted if you are interested and I shall get back to you with
Pricing and more details.

I Look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Brent Watson

Demand Generation Executive

If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with "unsubscribe "
in subject line