Willing to help with documentation

Nikolai Lvovich nikolaibitinit at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 20:25:23 UTC 2018

Hi.

I am new to the FreeBSD project (using since FreeBSD 11.1), and I use it as
only desktop OS during my university research, for frankly, I am amazed by
the quality and reliability of it, including the friendly handbook.

However, I notice a few outdated info now and then in both

   1. 1. FreeBSD handbook
   2. 2. FreeBSD developer's handbook.

I am willing to help the project by updating the handbook. Please let me
know if you guys are interested in my request :)

I also did some contribution to Debian Wiki
<"https://wiki.debian.org/Nikolai%20Lvovich"> back then, sadly now I fully
run FreeBSD only, and I will be happy to help :)