There is a swarm of cool startups this year

Clever Modern Startups clever.modern.startups at classicandcozybooks.com
Tue Dec 11 15:52:55 UTC 2018

http://aspx.classicandcozybooks.com/new-page/lclasE0M5IEWzUMBjoQE67COsMXtmEqs3QbXxMQBdhHHwpyd41wqxt7sVjZCdpt8%2BDlkjutfJ%2Bbsu0%2BiNr%2BxCZS1wA%3D%3Dssich/

 kinda like a dude. did you know swans can be gay? it only makes you gay if you smile afterwards, bro. trust me. she has a monkey face ok so basicly no u so rude! monkeys are cute. i remember when boys called me a monkey when i was a kiddo because of my big lips. years later, guys love my big lips and my "monkey" face. im a well seasoned man and i can appreciate a nice monkey face. not that i want to say that they are ugly but both look like they had plastic surgery especially on their noses. it

http://req.classicandcozybooks.com/aboutus.html