Like Michael Kors Bag Like Never Before

Keith Lawson info at trk.cdbftk.info
Fri Dec 7 14:02:36 UTC 2018

Michael Kors New Collections

    body{-webkit-text-size-adjust:none; -ms-text-size-adjust:none;font-size:12px; font-family:arial; color:#000; margin:0px; padding:0px; line-height: 20px;font-family:arial}
    table{-premailer-cellpadding:0; -premailer-cellspacing:0; border-collapse:collapse; border-spacing: 0px !important; mso-table-lspace: 0pt; mso-table-rspace: 0pt; -ms-text-size-adjust: 100%; -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; font-size:12px; font-family:arial; color:#000;line-height: 20px;margin:0px;}
    td{padding:0;margin:0px;}
    a:active, a:hover, a:visited, a:link{color:#448aff; text-decoration:none;}
    .wrapper{width:600px}
    .main_container{width:600px;}
    .logo{padding:0;padding-left:24px;padding-top:24px;}
    .head_right{padding:0;padding-right:24px;padding-top:24px; color:#fff; text-align:right;}
    .menu_contain{padding-left:24px;padding-right:24px;padding-top:24px;padding-bottom:24px; color:#fff;}
    .footer a{color:#4a8dff;}
    .ctaterms a:active, .ctaterms a:hover, .ctaterms a:visited, .ctaterms a:link{color:#448aff; text-decoration:none;}
    sup{vertical-align:super; font-size:smaller;}
    @media screen and (max-width: 599px) { div[class=display]{display:none !important;}}
    @media screen and (max-width: 320px) { div[class=display]{display:none !important;}}
    @media screen and (max-width: 375px) { div[class=display]{display:none !important;}}

<!--
.STYLE1 {
	color: #FF0000;
	font-weight: bold;
}
-->

Unsubscribe here	Report spam
NEW IN
TOTES
SATCHELS
SHOULDER BGAS
CROSSBODY BAGS

How to get a free leather wallet?

Get a value $24.90 wallet on order over $100 only today. Don't miss it !

View More
Jet Set Crossbody

Saffiano Leather

Gold-Tone Hardware

8.6"W X 7.75"H X 3.5"D

Now Price:US$29.80

READ MORE

Whitney Shoulder Bag

100% Leather

Silver-Tone Hardware

9.25"W X 7"H X 3"D

Now Price:US$89.90

READ MORE

Ava Saffiano Leather Satchel

100% Saffiano Leather

Gold/Silver-Tone Hardware

8"W X 5.5"H X 2.5"D

Now Price:US$49.50

READ MORE

Mercer Large Tote

100% Full-Grain Pebbled

Leather •Gold-Tone Hardware

12.5"W X 9.75"H X 5.5"D

Now Price:US$129.00

READ MORE

*Enjoy up to 60% off select already-reduced styles (as marked online stores). Offer valid on eligible purchases made December 7th, 2018 (8:00 am EST) through December 10th, 2018, at Michael Kors Outlet Stores. Cannot be redeemed or exchanged for the other payments. Cannot be combined with other offers, promotions or discounts. Interim markdowns may have been taken. Prices as marked. See a sales associate for more details and all exclusions.
1Terms & Conditions
*The following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Use” or “Terms”), including the terms and conditions of any other policies the Terms link or refer to, govern your access to and use of buyindiscount.com (or any subdomains thereof), or one of our other websites, applications or other services from which you are accessing these Terms (individually and collectively referred to herein as a “Site” or the “Sites”). The Sites are made available by Michael Kors Outlet Store, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliate entities worldwide (collectively, “Company,” “we” or “us”). The terms “you,” “your,” and “user” refer to anyone who accesses or visits a Site.We keep the right to change these Terms from time to time without notice to you, and any such changes will be effective upon publication on the Site.
We'd love to hear from you! Help us improve by writing feedback by Contact Us.
© 2018 Michael Kors Outlet Store. {usaadd}},HongKong
This email was sent to your excellency because friend of yours recommend to us,receive offers, updates, and more about luxuries from us on Buyindiscount