Wiki: Would like to create page for Laptop (HP EliteBook 1040 G3)

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Mon Aug 13 01:14:22 UTC 2018

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 12:32:03AM +0000, neel at neelc.org wrote:
> I would really appreciate if someone could help me get the right
> permissions on the Wiki so I can create the page.

Please attempt to create a wiki account (we prefer the style NeelChauhan).
It will partially create the account and then error out on the captcha.
Ignore that and send an email to wiki-admin at FreeBSD.org with the account
name and the email address you are going to use.  Then I'll go ahead and
do the manual step and let you know.

mcl