Registration

Adovation Admin support at adovation.org
Sat Aug 11 06:33:11 UTC 2018

“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.”

							- Vince Lombardi

							Welcome to Adovation.org and congratulations on joining a team that’s determined to not only change email marketing as we know it, but help make your business more money along the way. In addition, be sure to keep this email in a safe place so you’ll never forget your Username, Password.

								Username

								JosephBit

								Password

								9aK1qg$9noI

							  As a Member of Adovation.org, you are entitled to all the benefits your Membership provides but just as important, you’re part of the solution that makes Adovation.org better while we’re all chasing perfection. So, as a Member of Adovation.org, we want you to have a voice in the organizations operations, products and future projects and we encourage everyone who wants to be heard to use our suggestion box to do just that. In fact, for every idea you suggest and we use, you’ll receive rewards points that can be used for air travel, vacation packages or specialty items you’ll find in our store.

							 This is just one example as to how we believe business should be conducted in the new economy and this is our pledge to our Membership. We all win when we work together towards a common goal.

							 Click here to verify your email.

							 Welcome Aboard!