Can you assist?

Michael Moses mmose1234 at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 03:32:31 UTC 2018

Good morning.

I am an inlaw to a former minister. Since she left office, the current government has gone after her and she is in urgent danger of losing all her money, including those she made before her tenure in the office.

I am therefore in urgent search of someone outside Africa that can help receive these funds and invest same in a long term, profitable business with good return on investment. The funds are clean and off non-criminal origin.

We would be glad to discuss your percentage for such assistance. And we shall also sign a memorandum of understanding before the funds are released to you. Please reply.

With friendly greetings,
Michael Moses.