Linux page suggestion

Sophie Hunt sophie.hunt at ctechemail.com
Sat Sep 16 10:35:35 UTC 2017

Hi,

I’ve got something which I think might interest you given you've shared Linuxfromscratch.org in the past (http://site.freebsdgr.org/doc/es_ES.ISO8859-1/articles/fbsd-from-scratch/why.html)

We’ve got a tutorial on building a Linux VPN server (http://comparitech.net/build-linux-vpn). Perhaps you could take a look and if you like it and think your visitors will get value out of it, also share it on your site?

No worries if not, either way I appreciate your time.

Thanks,
SophieIf you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please reply with unsubscribe in the subject line.
Comparitech, Kings Lodge, London Road, Sevenoaks Kent, TM15 6AR, United Kingdom