Data Center Users List

Melissa Brown melissa.brown at microinfodatasolutions.com
Tue Oct 24 21:25:40 UTC 2017

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring Data Center Users List for your marketing campaign?

We also have other technology users like: AWS, Managed Hosting, Data storage, Cloud Storage, M2M, IoT and many more..

If you're interested please let me know the geography and job title you are looking out to target for so that we can provide you with counts, pricing and more information in my next email.

Await your response!

Regards,

Melissa Brown

Database Consultant

To REMOVE, please respond "Opt Out" in the Subject line.