Wide Range of Electronics Gifts

sales@usbgift.cc sales33 at usbgift.cc
Thu May 18 04:40:12 UTC 2017

Dear Sourcing Manager,

We onced received your inquiry from a B2B platform.

Hope everything goes well with you.

We are a gift electronics products factory in Shenzhen and provide OEM
and ODM servic.
Can do custom brand logo on our electronics products or
create new mold based on customer's requirements.

At present, the main
products we do are as follows :

(1) USB Flash Drive.
● Plastic USB drive
●
Leather USB drive
● Metal USB drive
● Silicone USB drive
● Soft PVC USB
drive
● Wood/bamboo USB drive
● Diamond USB drive
● Crystal USB
drive
● USB card
● USB pen
● Other special USB
drive

(2) Power
Bank
● 18650 lithum
battery power bank
● Polymer battery power bank
● PVC power bank
●
Silicone power bank
● Solar power bank

(3) Mini Speak
● Gift mini speaker
● Bluetooth mini speaker
● iPhone mini
speaker

(4) USB Car
Charger
● 1-4 USB ports car
charger
● Voltage display car charger
● Bluetooth car charger
●
Multifunctional car charger

(5) USB Hub and other gift electronics products.

We also provide sourcing
service if the products you want are not included in our product
range.

If you have any project involved with our
product range, please don't hesitate to let me know.

We will try our
best to work hard with you.

Have a good day !

Best Regards,

Wendy Huang

Gift Electronics Products Factory

Email: sales at usbgift.cc
Skype:wendyhuang2011

Tel: (+86)755 83270640
Fax: (+86)755
83270635
Mobile: (+86)13725587763

Address: 5th Floor, Building
C,Zhuangbian Industry Zone,Nanchang Rd,Xixiang Town,Bao'an Dist, Shenzhen,China
518126.