Wiki: ContributorsGroup Access

Daniel Austin freebsd-ports at dan.me.uk
Mon May 15 19:27:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have access to quite a lot of hardware (and in this instance laptops)
and I would look to report their compatibility to the Laptops page [1].

I'm a big supporter of FreeBSD and use it both personally and via my
company heavily.

I currently have access to several (very) recent laptops which are
popular and likely to be of use to the committers of Laptop code.

I've created an account on the Wiki [2] as requested in the About
document.  (FirstnameLastname was already taken, so I added a middle
initial)

Please could you grant me the required permissions to add to the page?

I will also create my homepage [2] once I have the necessary permission.

[1] https://wiki.freebsd.org/Laptops
[2] https://wiki.freebsd.org/DanielJAustin

Thanks,

Daniel.