What have you been up to?

sweet87 naga at sanfinance.com
Wed May 10 20:27:18 UTC 2017

Good Evening,
How is it going? I'm from Russian Federation and 30 years old, I'am very gentle female and at present seeking excellent Man;) Hope You are concerned) reply me at girl.l2018 at yandex.com , I'll send You my photo attached
Good luck!

NOTICE: The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless otherwise specifically stated by the sender, any documents or views presented are solely those of the sender and do not constitute official documents or views of PT Surya Artha Nusantara Finance.
DISCLAIMER: Internet communications are not secure. While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that this communication has not been tampered with, PT Surya Artha Nusantara Finance cannot be responsible for alterations made to the contents of this message without its express consent. If you wish to receive a hard copy of this message, please contact the sender Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by PT Surya Artha Nusantara Finance.