Web & Mobile App Development!!!

Riya riya at webcrayons.us
Mon May 8 07:16:52 UTC 2017

Good Day,

Hope you are doing great!!!

I'm looking to speak to somebody who is in charge of IT (Web or Mobile) or
Digital Business department in order to discuss for collaboration.
We have a lot of experience in developing a variety of applications and
websites which help in the growth of every business.

Expertise in Technologies Services:
Please let me know if you have any requirements in:
Open source:               Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Shopify, Big
Commerce

Frameworks:                CakePHP, Zend, CodeIgniter, Symfony, PHP, MVC,
PhoneGap
Mobile:                        Android, iPhone
Front-End:                   Bootstrap, Foundation, Skeleton, LESS, HTML5,
Responsive
UI/UX/Graphics:          Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure
Digital:                         SEO, SMM, PPC, SEM, ORM
Layout:                        Responsive, Parallax, Web 2.0, Mobile/Tab
Compatible

"If You Have Any Development or SEO Project then please share and We Can
Help You in Delivering The same At a Very Low Cost".

Please let me know if you have any questions/Concerns.

I'm looking forward to hearing back,

Regards,

Riya
Business Development Manager

If you do not wish to receive any further email from me, please reply me
"Delist".