VoIP Users Email List

Lisa Munoz lisa.munoz at worldonlinehub.com
Mon Mar 27 15:20:47 UTC 2017

Hello there,

Hope you having a great day!

Would you be interested in acquiring the list of customers or companies using VoIP Contact List?

Information: Name, Title, Email, Phone Number, Company name, Web Address, Physical Address, and SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Employee and revenue).

We also have other Technology Users like: Hosted PBX, Virtual PBX, IP PBX, AT&T, Mitel, Nortel, VoIP, Avaya IP, Verizon, Net Gear, Siemens, Genband, Tellabs, Bell Canada, Bay Networks, Ciena, Plantronics, Ericsson, 3Com, Polycom, Aastra Technologies, and many more.

If you're interested please let me know the geography and job title you are looking out to target for so that we can provide you with counts, pricing, sample file and more information in my next email.

Await your response!

Thanks,

Lisa Munoz
Demand Generation- Technology Database

                   To Opt Out, please respond "Leave Out" in the Subject line.