LAST 3 DAYS for Extended Abstract Submission Deadline of WMCAUS 2017

WMCAUS wmcaus at wmcaus.org
Thu Mar 16 08:39:17 UTC 2017

Dear Colleague,

I would happily like to inform you and thank the huge turnouts and interest in the second of annual "World Multidisciplinary Civil Engineering - Architecture - Urban   Planning Symposium" WMCAUS 2017 will be held in in Prague (Czech Republic) during 12-16 June 2017.

www.wmcaus.org

Until now, 500+ submissions from 50+ different countries all over the world.

The LAST 3 DAYS to Extended Abstract Submission Deadline - 17 March, 2017.

Register now and upload your abstract(s) via given link below

http://www.wmcaus.org/module.html

Accepted papers will be published in journal which is indexed in Web of Science, Scopus, etc.

WMCAUS 2017 aims to provide a forum for discussion of the latest findings and technologies in different fields of Civil Engineering-Architecture-Urban Planning Sciences and give opportunities for future collaborations.

We are also very selective for completion of the Scientific Committee, and all members will be worldwide well-known, productive and representatives of the different countries.

On the behalf of the Organising Committee, I would like to invite you as a representative participant in WMCAUS 2017.

We encourage you advertise this meeting in your group and researchers.

Let's meet in the city of romance, Prague .

Sincerely yours,

wmcaus at wmcaus.org

www.wmcaus.org

****** PLEASE APOLOGIZE ANY CROSS-POSTING ******