WMCAUS 2017 - ABSTRACT SUBMISSIN DEADLINE IS EXTENDED TO 17 March, 2017

WMCAUS wmcaus at wmcaus.org
Wed Mar 8 22:26:47 UTC 2017

Dear Colleague

Thank you for the huge interest until now. 500 submissions from ~ 50 different countries.

Due to requests from number of colleagues worldwide

THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS EXTENDED TO 17 March, 2017 !

Register now and upload your abstract(s) via given link below

http://www.wmcaus.org/module.html

All published articles will be indexed in Web of Science, Scopus, etc.

Looking forward to meeting you in Prague, Czech Republic during 12-16 June 2017.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

We encourage you advertise this meeting in your group and researchers.

Sincerely yours,

www.wmcaus.org

wmcaus at wmcaus.org

P.S.: If you have already registered, just ignore the reminder. Apologize for multiple postings. If you would like to unsubscribe, please send a blank e-mail to unsubscribe at wmcaus.org from the mail account that you have received this e-mail. If you send an unsubscribe request from any other e-mail account, we cannot remove your e-mail from the database.