REG:Switch to new company

Chakri chakri at svk-inc.com
Mon Mar 6 20:54:03 UTC 2017

Dear Vendor,

I am writing this letter to officially inform you that as of March
06th 2017, I will be resigning from SVK Systems Inc and starting work
at Smart Works LLC(Division of I-tech US Inc).

It was immense pleasure working with you for the past 3 years in SVK
and would like to assist you for future endeavours through Smart works
so I request you to take time and add me my new email id in your
distribution list and send me your requirements so that I can continue
to deliver the best services possible.
 email: avi at smtworks.com
 phone:732-853-0769

Yours faithfully,
 Chakri Yadav(Avinash)

SVK Systems, Inc. | IT Experts.

Direct: 205 510 7425 | Alt: 205 510 7424 x 6611 | Fax: 404 601 9507

3057 Peachtree Industrial Blvd,Suite # 110, Duluth GA 30097

Please notice our address has changed.

E-Mail ID: chakri at svksystems.com |
gtalk:chakri.svk2|Web:www.svksystems.com http://www.svksystems.com/|
http://in.linkedin.com/in/avinashrchakri

If you do not want to receive email please opt out / unsubscribe by
replying with Remove as subject.