Adequate additions?

Jennifer Frost jenniferfrost070 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 02:48:01 UTC 2017

Hi there,

I came across the writing resources and wondered whether you are open
to suggestions?

I'm an English teacher and the webmistress behind WordCounter. It is a
website that does not just count words but features different tools
that help users meet certain requirements for paragraphs, typing and
reading speed, keyword density, and more. We are happy to say that the
website does not collect fees from its users, who are mostly students,
teachers, writers, and professionals.

It is located here: https://wordcounter.net/

What do you think?

Would this be a helpful link to add to your resources at
https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/fdp-primer/writing-style.html or
any page you deem more appropriate?

Have a wonderful day.

Warm regards,