One-stop Asian Languages Translation Provider/Toplingual

samuel samuel.chiu at ccjk.com
Mon Jul 17 14:20:10 UTC 2017

Dear partner

I hope my email finds you a good day, this is Jack from Toplingual Service.
I am reaching out to offer our Professional translation service exclusively
in Asian languages.

Located in China, Toplingual Service is an ISO certified translation company
specialized in Asian languages with 10 years of experience, being able to
provide high quality translation in affordable rates.

The languages we are providing:

Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Malay, Arabic,
Hindi, Urdu, Tagalog, Bengali, Laotian, Khmer, Hmong, Persian, etc.

The industry we are professional with:

Finance, Law, Business, Marketing, Healthcare, IT, Hardware, Engineering,
Mechanical, Electronics, Tourism and Hotel, Manufacturing, etc.

We have been working with the market leaders in various industries like
Apple, Amazon, COCA-COLA, Volkswagen, HP.

I Look forward to working with you!

Best regards

Jack Wu | Account Manager| www.toplingual.com

Tel +86 13387313493 |Email: jack.wu at toplingual.com

Toplingual Service Co., Ltd.

ISO Certified Translation& Localization Company