Oracle SCM users list.

Candice Davies candice.davies at mypioneersolutions.com
Fri Jul 14 14:57:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

We have updated our Oracle
SCM users list and thought you would be interested in receiving fresh and
accurate contacts for your marketing campaign. We provide data across the globe
so you can target your audience and reach to a wider market and increase your
lead flow.

We can filter the list according to your requirement as we
have a dedicated data team of 200
members who verify the contacts and keep them updated.

We can also provide you with other technologies such as SAP
Logistics, Infor SCM, Epicor WMS and many more. let me know your requirement
and I will get back to you with more information regarding the same.

Thank you for your valuable time look forward to hear from
you.

Regards

Candice Davies

OPT-OUT please reply Leave OUT in subject line.