A completely new dashboard for PressPad News

Michael from PressPad michael at presspadmail.com
Tue Jan 24 18:09:35 UTC 2017

Since you may be still thinking:

— is new PressPad News Dashboard for me?
— is it worth my time?

Let me provide few hints about it. So here is what you can achieve with our dashboard:

 ( https://www.presspadapp.com/presspad-news/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=www@FreeBSD.org&utm_campaign=fuphello2017 )

You can connect your WordPress website to own News app — a free demo app for your trial period is waiting here » ( https://panel.presspadnews.com/register?email=www@FreeBSD.org )

You'll be able to push Notifications to your readers' mobile devices, use ads banner in your News app, and get detailed analytics of readership to understand what works where and when for you and your advertisers.

Still have some questions?
Ask me, I'm super excited to hear from you.

Michael Opydo,

PressPad CEO
https://www.presspadnews.com

To unsubscribe please click here ( http://email.presspadmail.com/wf/unsubscribe?upn=M-2FIDp9qn3zqSxjQcbGmsQOshEec4qgFCslilQSmetJ4vd83oPS6S8v2maYby1Bt4PhY93RmbssCObQDjBzI8bmYO377ktMfz3Njhy-2FzEV4fO2mdTwY28c4RM5dzbfX759zBTW9sa9HHimBZyod28WpMI42oNfiJmMVW-2FGxym8nwUBjQdBcRpwhV7yGeg6QUbBXmX4eF-2F-2BXeWTLbxRowW1fRga4nW2UEWifuBIaPHeixgETGYKBidIgeFUFYUjMAztmXyX7Xw7KnJSmYgl6skKRTvXIG1LZ18b2H6ZrnCMGSdqFo0l-2FuyRV541vrYPOGhe8v42IesHpFX8RQDT1m75xsCzzqbzVE-2BYCRYnEXes9Qe-2FdkuGgdsNom9iSyv6IPyAZTWba6qFW6rO4VMxlDLtSrOjsDLudpDS-2FZtQUY8Dyo-3D )

Michael from PressPad
Slusarska 9 Str., Krakow, 30-701