Building docs

scrat baho-utot at columbus.rr.com
Fri Jan 6 18:05:07 UTC 2017

On 01/06/17 12:55, Warren Block wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Jan 2017, scrat wrote:

>>> Did you install textproc/docproj as a package or a port?
>>
>> I installed by ports using synth.  Built from 2017Q1 branch port.
>
> Well, okay, but what I'm trying to determine is whether the options were
> the defaults or not.  The correct fonts for PDF generation should be
> installed when the FOP option is set. Installing fop on its own as a
> separate package might not do that.

I have found the issue...
synth uses the default options and fop is not set in the makefile.  I
had synth build fop separate for docproj.

editing the docproj Makefile From:

OPTIONS_DEFAULT+=	SVN

To:
OPTIONS_DEFAULT+=	SVN FOP

makes it all work.

There is nothing in the fdp-primer about this, that is why I think I
missed it.