Verified Professional Leads 2017

Abbie Green abbie.green at Listcalif.com
Fri Feb 17 20:33:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

I wanted to reach out to you and check if you would be interested in
acquiring any of the following verified direct business email databases at
this time for your upcoming campaigns/ marketing projects?

Our Top Selling Lists and own the data in excel file for unlimited usages:

Industry Lists

Technology Lists

Specialties List

Automotive

Adobe

Anesthesiologists

Business Services

Avaya

Cardiologist

Construction

Cisco

Chiropractors

Education

Cloud Users

Dentist

Energy and Utilities

CRM /ERP

Dermatologist

Food and Beverage

EMC Storage

Family Practitioner/Medicine

Healthcare/Pharmacy

Epicor

Hematology

Hospitality / HR

ESRI

Interventional Radiologist

IT

IBM Filenet

Lab Directors

Insurance

Lync

Obstetricians & Gynecologist

Manufacturing Industry

Mainframe

Oncologists

Marketing/Advertising

Microsoft Dynamic

Ophthalmologists

Media

MS SharePoint

Optometrist

Non Profit

NetSuite

Orthopedic

Oil and Gas

Oracle Users

Plastic Surgeons

Retail & Wholesale

Sales Force

Psychologist

Real Estate

Sage

Radiologist

Safety/Security Industry

SAP Users

Registered Nurse

Telecom

Zen desk

Urologists

Specific Titles: - Reach top-level executives like CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, COOs,
CIOs Presidents, Chairman's, CFO/VP Finance, VP/Director of Marketing,
VP/Manager HR, VP/Director etc;

If you are interested to acquire contact database, please revert with your
Target Industry, Job Titles and Geography so that we can get back to you
with the total no of records, pricing info and few samples.

"Kick Start Your Campaign Today"

Awaiting for your positive response.

Kind Regards,

Abbie Green | Marketing Associate|