Web/App Service...!

Buddha Singh budhiphonemobileapp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 07:27:49 UTC 2017

Hi,

Greeting for the day!!

We are an Indian based Website Design & Development with PHP Development and
Mobile Application Development and offer services at modest rate. We have a
dedicated team of 55 professional designers and developers with over 10
years of experience and we thrive on the idea that design makes a difference

Our Primary Focus is:

Website development (custom website development, PHP development, Ajax
programming, etc.)

Website designing (HTML designing, corporate website design, PSD to
XHTML/HTML, etc.)

Open source customization/ CMS (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.)

Ecommerce website development (Magento, OsCommerce, Zen Cart integration)

Web Programming Services (PHP MySQL Development, PHP Frameworks, JavaScript
Frameworks)

Mobile application development (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows)

Do let me know if you are willing to redesign or redevelop and creating a
Mobile App for your website or creating a brand new website. I will be glad
to answer your queries.

Thanks,

Buddha Singh

Business Development Consultant.