Review open for update to ipfw(8)

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Sat Dec 16 20:10:02 UTC 2017

Back in May 2016, code was added to ipfw (src/sys/netpfil/ipfw/)
to implement some scheduling algorthims (CoDel, FQ-CoDel, PIE, and
FQ-PIE) for reducing bufferbloat, but the corresponding documentation
change is in review (and thus, not committed).

The review is at <https://reviews.freebsd.org/D12507>.

I believe it would be helpful for someone to help this along and get a
suitable update to the man page committed.

(The code was written for (then-current) 11 and back-ported to 10.3.)

Thanks!

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Given his track record so far, I presume that assertions from Trump are lies.