FreeBSD has been added to Siftery!

Bryan Weis bryan.weis at siftery.com
Fri Aug 18 12:21:24 UTC 2017

Hi there,

I'm writing to let you know that FreeBSD has recently been added to Siftery! siftery.com/freebsd

Siftery is an online community with over 400,000 monthly software buyers, and now that FreeBSD has a page, you can easily make updates and increase your visibility.

Just sign in with your FreeBSD email and you'll automatically receive admin access to edit the page, highlight customers, and collect reviews.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to help you bring your profile up to date. We would love to welcome FreeBSD to our community of more than 20,000 vendors that are already managing their profiles.

Cheers,
Bryan