Digium Users

martha.nelson at allanalyticspro.com martha.nelson at allanalyticspro.com
Mon Apr 17 15:22:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

Believe my email finds you well

Would you be interested in all *Digium Users* email list for your sales,
marketing and email campaigns?

We can provide you Database from North America, Latin America, EMEA, and
APAC.

*Specialties: Asterisk, Switchvox, IP Telephony, Unified Communications,
VoIP, SIP Trunking, IP PBX Phone Systems, Hosted PBX, Mobile UC, Softphone
Application, IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, Asterisk hardware, Asterisk Support,
Asterisk Training, and dCAP*.

We can also provide companies using *Grandstream, ShoreTel, Cisco, Sangoma
Technologies Corporation, Allworx, RingCentral *and many more…

Please review and let me know if you are interested and I will get back to
you with more information for the same.

Regards,

*Martha Nelson*

To Opt Out, please respond “Leave Out” in the Subject line.