Web Conferencing Software users contact list

verna.pratt at teamtechnoszone.com verna.pratt at teamtechnoszone.com
Fri Apr 7 14:52:38 UTC 2017

Hi

We would like to learn your interest in acquiring our recently *Web
Conferencing Software* users list which helps you to improve your business
campaign.

*Specialties*: WebEx, Cisco Jabber, Skype for Business, GoToMeeting, Zoom,
Google Hangouts, AT&T Connect, Zoho Meeting, Adobe Connect…..and many more.

*We have other Software users like*: Telecom Services for Call Centers
Software, VoIP Software, Contact Center Infrastructure, Infrastructure As a
Service (IaaS), Team Collaboration, Social Networks, Note Taking
Management, Structured Collaboration, Idea Management, Other Collaboration,
Telecommunications Software, Healthcare Software….and many more.

Please let me know your targeted criteria with geography to provide you
with detailed information for your review.

We specialize in providing Decision Maker’s contacts and Technology users
list for all industries across the globe.

Anticipate your response,

Best Regards,

Verna Pratt
Information Consultant