Follow Up Mail

Sharon at mobiwab.info Sharon at mobiwab.info
Fri Sep 2 02:51:38 UTC 2016

Hi,

Did you get my last E-mail yes or no?

What's the phone number or Skype ID to reach you at? Are you interested then I can call you for more info & best offers, our past work details, portfolio, company profile?

I’m looking forward to your views
Touch Base,
Sharon,
SR. Marketing Analyzer
Subject: -Web Design & App Development
From: Sharon

Hi There,

We are Indian based Reputed ISO certified Web Design & Mobile Apps Development Company.

Our Best Service:

Mobile Apps:  iOS & Android Apps Development, Tablet apps, Mobile friendly Web design.

Website:  Responsive Websites, .NET, Java, AJAX, HTML 5, planning to integrate rich media content into your site like internet video PHP Development, Logo Design, Web Portal development, Upgrading your current website, Adding community and Web2.0 features to your website,

May I know if you are interested in any of these services? Then I can send you our past work details, more information, portfolio, company profile & an affordable quotation with the best offer.

What is the best contact number or Skype ID to reach you at?

Touch Base,
Sharon
SR. Marketing Analyzer,