IT Decision makers contact lists

Mitchell Bradley mitchell at v3listsource.com
Fri Oct 28 02:50:24 UTC 2016

Greetings,

Hope all is well!

Did you get a chance to review my previous email? If so, please let me know
your requirement to take this forward.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Mitchell Bradley

Inside Sales Executive,

Email:  <mailto:mitchell at v3listsource.com> mitchell at v3listsource.com

Our services includes- List Acquisition; Email Appending; Email Campaign;
Company Profiling and Web Designing

We respect your privacy. If you want to stop receiving emails from us,
please send a reply with the email subject line as "Leave Out"