Scholarship searching is a lot of work, but we can help!

Paul Morris pmorris at outsidescholarships.org
Wed Oct 26 23:54:11 UTC 2016

Hi!

Remember the days when applying for scholarships meant spending the day in
the guidance counselor’s office digging through endless file cabinets? Me,
too. Miss it? Me, either!

Students should certainly have to work to *earn* a scholarship, but working
to simply find and apply for one just seems silly! At Outside Scholarships,
we want to take the extra work out of the process so students can focus
more on grades, extra curriculars, and service hours, and less time
drowning in paperwork. We’ve collected some excellent scholarship
opportunity information and were hoping you’d share it, ideally here:
http://blin.net.ua//fr/gallery/npgallery.html.

Student Financial Aid Search Engine: Find & Apply for Financial Aid to Pay
for College <http://www.collegescholarships.org/financial-aid/>

Scholarships to Help International Students Afford U.S. Colleges
<http://www.usnews.com/education/blogs/the-scholarship-coach/2015/01/29/scholarships-to-help-international-students-afford-us-colleges>

“No Essay” College Scholarship
<https://colleges.niche.com/scholarship/no-essay-scholarship/>

United Negro College Fund Scholarships
<https://scholarships.uncf.org/?_ga=1.140789170.1280350832.1476307101>

Scholarship America Scholarships
<https://scholarshipamerica.org/what-we-do/students-parents/open-scholarships/>

I hope these scholarship opportunities help your audience get a head start
on college funding!

Best,

Paul

Paul Morris
outsidescholarships.org | PMorris at outsidescholarships.org
340 S Lemon Ave #5780 | Walnut, CA | 91789

P.S. Not interested in hearing from us again? Kindly send me an email to
let me know. Thanks!