Modifications to Laptops wiki page

antranigv antranigv at gentoo.am
Tue Oct 18 06:49:08 UTC 2016

Hi! I'm new here! :)

trying to add my new Laptop to the page[1], my laptop is 'Dell Latitude
E5470', the Graphics work, didn't test the HDMI/VGA yet, sound is fine,
WiFi is working but needs configuration, the Ethernet is working & USB.
The laptop sleeps, but does not wake up (no clue yet why). yes config is
needed specially for the WiFi to work. The E5470 was introduced in 2016 :)

I'm running FreeBSD-11.0-p1-RELEASE :)

If possible, I'd be happy to have write access to
Laptops/Dell_Latitude_E5470, so I can share everything I try, etc :)

Thanks in advance!

[1] https://wiki.freebsd.org/Laptops

--
antranigv