freebsd-update and kernels

Benedict Reuschling bcr at FreeBSD.org
Sat Nov 12 16:48:28 UTC 2016

Hello Adam,

thank you for your suggestions to improve that chapter of the handbook.

Warren is currently working on an upgrade/rewrite of another section in
that chapter which might touch/overlap with your suggestions.

Here is the review for it:

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D7665

You're welcome to leave comments there if you think that will help get
that chapter back into shape.

Regards

Benedict