Menus Catalogue

Enigma Advertising & Design newsletter at enigmaadvertising.com
Fri Nov 11 10:25:16 UTC 2016

View the online version of this email here

						Menu Catalogue

			Graphic Design | Web Design | Printing | Display Stands | Promotional Gifts

									The creation of a menu is simply not just describing food but to attract the customer towards the flavour and value. If you believe that the customer decides alone what to eat, think again. The menu is what guides the customer, the position of the dishes, the descriptive text and their sizes.

									Choose the right company for your Menu creations.

									We enclose some samples from our previous work.

									Online Catalogue

									Just take a minute to fill in your details and we will call you soon.

									If you are interested, please click here

									Please contact us for more information 77777211
									info at enigmaadvertising.com

			Paphos Main Office
			Tel: 77 777 211
			Fax: +357 26 911463