First Aid Equipment

admin admin at hospitalityservices1.co.za
Fri May 27 07:17:21 UTC 2016

  Advice is the only thing we can still offer without charging you for it, we believe we could make out a valuable part of your business should you wish us to assist you when needed

1)      Every Business, Office, Factory and School should have a first aid box at the work place,  the Home Owner should have a first aid box at home and in his car. Click Here <http://www.hbssa.co.za/index.php/component/jomclassifieds/advert/2060-first-aid-equipment-in-western-cape-garden-route-gauteng-mpumalanga-limpopo-north-west-free-state-kwazulu-natal-and-eastern-cape-south-africa-at-nhlra-first-aid-kits-0762843413-www-hbssa>

2)      Every Employee should have a contract of employment and the Employer should have a disciplinary code in place for his employees. Click Here <http://www.hbssa.co.za/index.php/suppliers-by-category/advert/2199-legal-and-labour-law-services-in-south-africa-at-nhlra-legal-and-labour-association-0722843413-on-www-hbssa-co-za>

3)      Every car should be fitted with a rescue blanket in case of an accident and your car should be fitted with a portable fire extinguisher.